Thursday, March 12, 2009

A.I and D.S.I

Well good news and bad news. American idol was the bad news.
Anoop didn't get out.:-/ Then hor hai did get out:-( And Jasmine was
good and she got out :-/ Well at least all the really good ppl got in like adam and danny.
Now it is time for the D.S.I (third generation of nintendo d.s.)It's way better then the lite and it comes out for canada april fourth, U.S.A. on april fith. It has two cameras one for taking pics for the userrz and one for pretty much everything else.It has effects like distortion and mirror for the pics.10 effects in total There is also a music player (mp3 music only i think..) Of course there are effects. And a recorder for well recordingz. AND GUESS WHAT...effects...and one more thing. I'm really exited for this one! APP STORE! woooooot so awesomely awesome! Zee end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT THE DSI SO MUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!
i like anoop better than
jorgé nunnez. yeah that is how you spell it. Not horhai
DUUUUUH!!

Anonymous said...

sup gimme one of those things for my b day ppllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeee or else aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr(lol)just try get it for my b day

StrummedPick said...

NO WAY I will steal it