Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yay

Yay it's the weekend! Are you planing anything for the weekend?
I have a skating party on sunday:).  Anyways sry about not posting in 
a few days or stuff I forgot to. I'm thinking about the contest and
uh first of all how would i get the money to a person and second
of all i don't have ten bucks:( I was just playing Mario Kart with a friend
And we demolished the other team! I wonder what to do before the
skating party tomorrow:/By the way D-girl was right my clock is way off the time
i've been making some movies with my video camera and it's really fun!
I just found out how to put music on it and it's great to have music.  I'm watching the city of ember tonight it seems really good because i've read the book and
it was really good. Now I'm reading the People of Sparks the second book
of Ember and so far it's as good as the City of Ember! Leave a comment if
 you're doing anything interesting this weekend or your doing something interesting
some other time. Do you like the Pacman game and the new template?
I thought it looked really good! Anyways I'm going to add a list of books I
like on the sidebar soon. So I hope it helps you find a good book!

P.S. H.H.H the third on the list means Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third

     -StrummedPick

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I read the City of Ember and I really, really liked it. I can't wait to read the second one. Did you know there are four books in that series? I would like to hear more about what books you like judy.

Anonymous said...

What's the City of Ember about?

StrummedPick said...

People that are in an Underground city
and they think it's the only place in the world and two people who think they know a way out.
the book is by Jeanne DuPrau and yes there is suppossed to be a capital p.

Anonymous said...

That's cool. Who's beeninkelowna?